Highlighted

Brush strokes are much softer when exporting file

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've created a grain brush in Illustrator and it looks nice and strong when I'm working on it, but when I export it the brush strokes become almost invisible (even when I click on the AI file with the spacebar to have a preview, I first see the strokes are very vivid for a second, and then it switches to the "dull" version)

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Schermata 2020-09-16 alle 14.25.49.pngSchermata 2020-09-16 alle 14.26.06.png

Eleonora

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brush strokes are much softer when exporting file

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've created a grain brush in Illustrator and it looks nice and strong when I'm working on it, but when I export it the brush strokes become almost invisible (even when I click on the AI file with the spacebar to have a preview, I first see the strokes are very vivid for a second, and then it switches to the "dull" version)

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Schermata 2020-09-16 alle 14.25.49.pngSchermata 2020-09-16 alle 14.26.06.png

Eleonora

TOPICS
How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export as what and which wat settings?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way I can see the "stronger" strokes is when I'm working on Illustrator, when I open the file (Ai, PDF, or in photoshop) the strokes are duller.

What are wat settings?

Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the method I used to create the brush

In this tutorial you will learn how to make your own Grain Texture Brush in Adobe Illustrator. Checkout the website for more FREE DOWNLOADS and more Tutorial...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2020 0