Highlighted

Brushs and pressure illustrator

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My brushes are not changing, even if a select one, the stroke stays the same. Also my pressure sensitivity isn't working. I have a wacom and until end of last week was everything working perfectly, but it doesn't let me select the pressure even tho my wacom is activated. Please, someone help. 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Brushs and pressure illustrator

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! My brushes are not changing, even if a select one, the stroke stays the same. Also my pressure sensitivity isn't working. I have a wacom and until end of last week was everything working perfectly, but it doesn't let me select the pressure even tho my wacom is activated. Please, someone help. 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please tell us your system and Illustrator version.

And the Wacom model and driver version.

Can you perhaps tell what happened last week? Did you install or update anything?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Windows 10 and the illustrator version is the last one, it updated last week, but I already tried to go back to the version it was before and doesn't work better than its working now. 

My wacom is Intuos creative and the driver is 6.3.40-2, also the latest version but it haven't been updated since I installed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you try if it works when you reset the Wacom preferences?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 04, 2020 0