Highlighted

Bug that makes sure I can't use illustrator at all

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not use Illustrator for a few days already and I can't find anyway to contact adobe about this... The virtual agent does not help at all. So let's take a shot here. I can't continue with my work now so I'm losing revenue  I hope someone can answer me soon.

Illustrator keeps quitting unexpectedly and giving me the notification: "Some plug-ins have been updated. You will need to relaunch Illustrator for the changes to take effect". Even after I have restarted my laptop several times and quit the program.

I'm using a macbook pro (13-inch, 2017, four thunderbolt 3 ports) with macOS Catalina version 10.15.1. 

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Bug that makes sure I can't use illustrator at all

New Here ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can not use Illustrator for a few days already and I can't find anyway to contact adobe about this... The virtual agent does not help at all. So let's take a shot here. I can't continue with my work now so I'm losing revenue  I hope someone can answer me soon.

Illustrator keeps quitting unexpectedly and giving me the notification: "Some plug-ins have been updated. You will need to relaunch Illustrator for the changes to take effect". Even after I have restarted my laptop several times and quit the program.

I'm using a macbook pro (13-inch, 2017, four thunderbolt 3 ports) with macOS Catalina version 10.15.1. 

TOPICS
Bug, Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 13, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which plugins are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about this trouble. I am hopeful that the issue was fixed. If not, we have recently released an update for Illustrator 2020 (v 24.3) which contains some stability fixes. If you are not already on v24.3, then we recommend you to update to latest version.

If that doesn't help, try steps shared in this help article and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 07, 2020 1
Resources