Bugs, bugs, and more bugs.

Explorer ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the last few years, I'm finding bugs constantly.  Something has happened at Adobe at a time when these tools are costing me more than ever, reliability is getting worse and worse.  I'm finding new bugs as soon as I launch the new updates lately.  I'm not sure what I can do about this.  I can't make time to be an unpaid beta tester, constantly reporting bugs, doing videos to illustrate them, etc.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed. With all of the lost files, reverting to old versions to save work, lags and crashes, not to mention all of the little bugs with color sampling or floating/missing graphics, getting stuck in CPU view (these just off the top of my head in the last two days), we've actually discussed alternative software that won't add hours to our work. There are glitches that remain or return after literally years of updates. I love new features, but wouldn't mind skipping out on them for a year or two if it meant having functional software for once. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I would happily skip new features for awhile and instead just let Adobe deal with all the bugs that are getting introduced with each update.  Something has happened with Adobe in the way they develop their software and they really need to get it back in control.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the delayed response. I have shared your feedback with the team. Is there any specific issue you're talking about? We'd also request you to share the version of OS & Illustrator.

You may share your feedback/suggestions about the app on Adobe Illustrator UserVoice(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/). This forum is monitored by engineering & they'll be happy to look into it in upcoming releases.

Regards,

Ashutosh

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines