• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Business Card Jpeg export is BLURRY

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am working on a business card design, and everytime I try to export it as a jpeg (which is the way I must submit it), it turns out blurry. I cannot figure out how to fix this issue and I am new to illustrator, so any help is welcome! Thank you!

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could be your document raster setting is at 72ppi.  Try exporting as a .tiff @ 300ppi, then open the .tiff in Photoshop and Save As > JPG ( use a suitable resolution, sounds like a print project, so CMYK @ 300ppi ( use a high setting of around 8 ).  I oud advise not using a print vendor asking for a JPG.  Go with someone local instead.  Then, should you have a problem, you can deal with it one-on-one and much quicker than online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks so much for your response! My raster setting is at 300ppi, and I followed these instructions and it still came out blurry. 😕 Is there any other way possibly? If not, no worries I really appreciate your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The export setting needs to be high resolution as well.

But actually you should just save a PDF and take your money to a different printing service, because that one just hurts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot analyze anything further without seeing what you are referring to as "blurry".  Have you printed the JPG?  What about PDF? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines