• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CAD import/export support in Illustrator 25.2?

Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What versions of AutoCAD DWG import and export are supported by the latest version of Illustrator for MacOS?

TOPICS
Import and export , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I'd request you to check out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/lu_en/illustrator/using/importing-eps-dcs-autocad-files.html#importing_autoc...) to know more about importing AutoCAD files in Adobe Illustrator. Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This doesn't fix the issues with importing DWG/DXF in the latest version of Illustrator. 

I'm on a Mac running OS 11.2.1 BigSur with Illustrator 25.2. Everything worked just fine with the previous version(s) but now I can't import or place DWG / DXF files anymore. I tried saving the DWG/DXF in different versions without any luck. Please fix asap! I use this function daily as I'm sure many others do.

Could you please look into this?

Kind regards, Koen Schrauwen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines