• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i check the commands In illustrator?

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My name is Jiyoung, and I'm a designer using illustrator.

Some image I worked on using the illustrator program is not recognized by vg_core.
I received the mail from the outsourcing company that they cannot recognize the H' command. So please let me know if I can check or change that command on the program.

I am attaching a part of the contents of the e-mail we are working with. They say it's hard to recognize the vg_core of the graphic engine used on the chip.

They are using the 'H', 'h', 'c' and 'S' commands for the path which aren't commands that the vg_core directly supports.

We have concerns about the gradients shown in these files. These show gradients in two directions both vertically to cause the line to 'fade out' as it gets near the bottom and horizontally for the 'smudging' of the line.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"They are using the 'H', 'h', 'c' and 'S' commands for the path which aren't commands that the vg_core directly supports."

Please can you tell us what you created in Illustrator (which functions did you use?), which kind of file did you send them and what are they supposed to do with that file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your reply.

My explain was too short.

Our outsourcing company demanded svg data.

So I made path(curve) and added gradation , and I used EXPORT tap to make svg data.

After I sent that svg data,  I got the feedback from the outsourcing company that

there are 'H' and 'h' command in the curve at the data i sent and it has problem .

They say the html code of my svg data is

<path class="cls-1" d="M3.16,92.88H0C.14,62.07.42.63.42.63L1.05,0h.64l.63.63Z"/>  

and there are H and h .

So I want to know that If i can check or set command at the illustrator tool

and what is connected to the commands when I make path and add gradation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 14, 2020 Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try if setting the output to a different styling method helps, but that's about it.

You used File > Export > Export for screens?

Or Save as ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I used tap File > Export selection, and the title when I click that is Export for screens.

My Illustrator version is Adobe Illustrator 2020.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines