• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I continue use programmers abode free

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I download adobe illustrator , photoshop , after effects and media encoder 2020 free in same site and I didn't buy . SO what I do ?

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

It sounds like you've downloaded trial versions of these Creative Cloud programs. This will allow you to try out these Adobe programs for seven days. If you wish to continue using the Creative Cloud programs you will need to create an account and pay a monthly subscription fee. Plans can be for single apps or for the entirety of the Adobe programs. See: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sounds like you've downloaded trial versions of these Creative Cloud programs. This will allow you to try out these Adobe programs for seven days. If you wish to continue using the Creative Cloud programs you will need to create an account and pay a monthly subscription fee. Plans can be for single apps or for the entirety of the Adobe programs. See: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html for details.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you gave a credit card number remember that after 7 days it will start a one year subscription which you must pay (US$600 approx)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines