Copied

__Can I create a grid of Hexagons?

Topics

Draw and design, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Engaged ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Topics

Draw and design, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good question.

It would probably even be better if one could open and see your attached file that may explain what you are looking for.

Unfortunately, for a couple of days, there are obviously some issues that prevents attachments from being accessed (perhaps depending on what device or browser one is using).

Sorry for this somewhat useless comment, but it is the main reason why I and probably other participants cannot provide more useful suggestions.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

⭐️ Check out Envato Elements for Unlimited Downloads of 2,200,000+ Stock & Design Assets - https://spoon.graphics/envato In today's Adobe Illustrator video t...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Jonathan!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sure. if you want a better resource for knowing and understanding how to make all kinds of pattners in illustrator, this course is good:

https://www.lynda.com/Illustrator-tutorials/Drawing-Vector-Graphics-Patterns/144026-2.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines