• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I pick up 2 appearance attributes / color fillings with the Eyedropper Tool?

New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi fellow creatives. If I have 1 shape (a circle for example), which is filled with 2 color fills in the appearance palette (on top a gradient from dark blue to transparency, set on multiply, underneath just a blue color filling), is it possible to pick up both fillings with the Eyedropper Tool to fill another object the same way? I can to it filling per filling, but it would be much faster to pick up both fillings at once. Is that even possible and if so – How? Thanks for your time and tipps!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Yes, double click the Eyedropper in the tools panel and check the Pick Up and Apply Appearance.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, double click the Eyedropper in the tools panel and check the Pick Up and Apply Appearance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, that´s it! Great. Thanks a lot for your fast and helpful answer. Much better (for me) than the useage graphic styles all the time. I really apprechiate your help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear that helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines