• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I use a shortcut key for hex code box in Illustrator?

Explorer ,
Sep 14, 2020 Sep 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a macro key to Color Panel for use hex codes easyly. F6 key opens the Color Panel but how can I activate the hex code box with a shortcut key? I know, it's a weird question. All I want is to use 4 macro functions: [F6], [???], [Ctrl+V], [Enter]. I need to remove the mouse click part. How can I do this?

color.png

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid this would not be possible right now. Shortcut keys can be assigned to Tools and Menu options only. 

You may share this suggestion on our UserVoice page as a feature request. This is the best way of sharing your ideas with Product teams so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. I am afraid this would not be possible right now. Shortcut keys can be assigned to Tools and Menu options only. 

You may share this suggestion on our UserVoice page as a feature request. This is the best way of sharing your ideas with Product teams so they can be implemented in future releases.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Srishti,

Thank you for your answer. I will share this request on User voice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines