• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can somebody tell me why this is happening...

Participant ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I finished this client's file in AI and when I go to save as a PDF this 'white space' happens .... I've done these cards this way a hundred times and never have had this happen ... and I can't figure out why? Ive attached both AI and PDF file.

OK .... when I went to post this came up ... maybe this is the problem?

The attachment .AI content type (application / postscript) does not match file extension.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My suggestion is to select the object with the offending white band and apply a blending mode of Multiply in the Appearance, Control, or Transparency panel.

Peter

tromboniator_0-1611961114314.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peter ... it will only let me select th photo and then it completely fades out on multiply?

Driving me crazy ... never have I had this ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have a blue color applied to that section of the image, set to overprint. Going to View > Overprint Preview makes the image visible.

tromboniator_0-1612389594653.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines