Highlighted

Can someone Tell me why this Png looks glitchy

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys i made a PNG Picture and tried to export it to Illustrator (Made the PNG with Photoshop) 

But its looks glitchy when i Import the PNG File can someone tell me how i can solve this?

best greetings 

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can someone Tell me why this Png looks glitchy

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys i made a PNG Picture and tried to export it to Illustrator (Made the PNG with Photoshop) 

But its looks glitchy when i Import the PNG File can someone tell me how i can solve this?

best greetings 

TOPICS
Bug, Draw and design, How to, Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any chance the PNG is 16 bit? If it is, reoprn in Photoshop and export it as 8 bit.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but it is still the same 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image you posted is .jpg not .png. Can you post the .png instead of a screenshot?

Please explain exactly how you are importing, are you using file >> place, dragging & dropping?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export with Photoshop as PNG and place per dragging & Dropping into Illustrator

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

got the solution, the Size of the Image was too big got like 3666x1666 changed it too 2126x1535 and it worked Thank you guys for the Replies 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 28, 2020 0
Resources