• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't access files on Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been dealing with this issue since 1/6/21. I have all my graphic design files stored in Creative Cloud as AIC files. I assumed (wrongfully) that this was a safe way to store my files and have easy access to them between different computers. On 1/6/21 I was no longer able to access those files. I reached out to customer support and was told it was a known issue and that engineers were working on the fix. The next day I saw an update to Illustrator and I was able to access a few of my files but not most of them. For the last 5 days I have been told that engineers are working on the bug. When I pushed further for an ETA, I was told that I will NOT gain access to my current files in CC, but that I will be able to access anything I save now for the future. How do I find out if this is accurate? Will Adobe simply say 'oh well' to our lost files? I now know that Adobe CC is not safe and I will store locally, but I have 4 months of blood, sweat and tears into my new business that are gone. How can I fix this???

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jan 12, 2021 Jan 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My follow up question - is it possible to access them via the Creative Cloud Mobile app? Is says I have downloaded  some of my files but I can't figure out where the files have downloaded to, and if they are still in AI format (not jpeg). I am on an iphone. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get zero help here? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did the update to version 25.1 solve the issue with AIC files?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines