• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't activate fonts

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I clicked "Finding more fonts" and then click the activation button, the icon turned into two arrows, which could not be successfully activated and used. But on the website I can see that the font has been activated. I have tried repeatedly to sign out my account and restart the software and computer, but nothing has worked. And my Creative Cloud desktop looks different from the user guide.

TOPICS
Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2020 Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed into your CreativeCloud account  when browsing for new fonts?
Are you using the same account that you are using for Illustrator?

Is your connection speed good/strong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your prompt reply! I'm sure none of these things caused the problem. I've been logging in with only one account, and I've signed in when I was trying to activate fonts. The connection was strong. And I couldn’t use finding more fonts in every Adobe application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines