Highlighted

Can't activate fonts

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I clicked "Finding more fonts" and then click the activation button, the icon turned into two arrows, which could not be successfully activated and used. But on the website I can see that the font has been activated. I have tried repeatedly to sign out my account and restart the software and computer, but nothing has worked. And my Creative Cloud desktop looks different from the user guide.

TOPICS
Activation billing and install, How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't activate fonts

New Here ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I clicked "Finding more fonts" and then click the activation button, the icon turned into two arrows, which could not be successfully activated and used. But on the website I can see that the font has been activated. I have tried repeatedly to sign out my account and restart the software and computer, but nothing has worked. And my Creative Cloud desktop looks different from the user guide.

TOPICS
Activation billing and install, How to, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you signed into your CreativeCloud account  when browsing for new fonts?
Are you using the same account that you are using for Illustrator?

Is your connection speed good/strong?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your prompt reply! I'm sure none of these things caused the problem. I've been logging in with only one account, and I've signed in when I was trying to activate fonts. The connection was strong. And I couldn’t use finding more fonts in every Adobe application.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0