• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Align to Key Object after Update to 25.2.3

New Here ,
May 10, 2021 May 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!  I'm using a Macbook Pro (all software updates installed) and after the most recent AI, Align to Key Object isn't working. It won't even allow you to select it. I've trashed the Prefs and restarted, as instructed previously, but it's still not working. This is getting super frustrating since it occurs 95% of the time after an update. Any solution to this?

TOPICS
Bug , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
May 15, 2021 May 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this trouble. Does it happen on more than one file? Which operating system is this? Please try the steps shared on this page ( https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu... ) and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Srishti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!  I followed all steps from the link above and it's still not working 100%...meaning, only about 10% of the time will the Align to Key Object work.  I closed all other applications I had opened and tried, as well, and that didn't affect the outcome. It still didn't work and it happens on ALL of my files.  Any other ideas I can try to remedy?  I mostly design stationery so I HAVE to be able to utilize this feature.

I have a Macbook Pro, Operating System Big Sur 11.3.1.

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines