• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't change shape of text box?

Engaged ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just now updated to 24.2 Mac, using Catalina.

Using the selection tool, I can no longer grab the corner of a text box (point type or area type) to change its shape... What am I missing? Gotta be user error... Preference? Please advise as this is quite frustrating.

TOPICS
Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Engaged , Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Thank you Monika. I did need to not try that. Restarted the machine... sometimes that cures a variety of things.

With the restart, the app icon for AI is updated and the launch screen looks different. So maybe it was just confused. It seems to have corrected itself.

Thank goodness! LOL!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does View > Show bounding box work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Monika. I did need to not try that. Restarted the machine... sometimes that cures a variety of things.

With the restart, the app icon for AI is updated and the launch screen looks different. So maybe it was just confused. It seems to have corrected itself.

Thank goodness! LOL!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines