• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't fill in shape

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe capture to take a shape picture of my drawing, then bringing it over to Adobe Illustrator. When I go to fill in a section, it always says its not an enclosed space, even though it is. I have to completely redraw the section before I can fill it in. 

I've tried on my Android, on a iPhone, Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the program. Nothing 

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try the live paint tool for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the live paint tool? I've tried all the tools on the illustrator draw app. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the forum for the desktop Illustrator app. The Illustrator Draw forum is here:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-draw/bd-p/illustrator-draw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get the desktop version. But thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you understand my meaning though? The Illustrator Draw app and the Illustrator desktop app are different sets of software with different functions. Users on this board may not be able to answer your Draw questions, because this is the Illustrator desktop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines