• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't finish previewing. Could not complete the requested operation

Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

use 2018 version I updated it to the latest version. But the Korean version is fine, but if you use the English version, that phrase pops up and the pa소 appears as if you pressed Ctrl+Y. Why is this?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds like one of the gazillion font rendering issues that have plagued AI forever. Presumably it's allocating too much extra memory to render then out-of-range non-Latin characters or something like that. Other than realyl getting even more RAM I don't know that anything fixes it, but at least you could try and play around with different fonts, if that's an options. sometimes a single "weird" font has all sortts of ill effects.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I didn't explain well. I didn't mean typeface, I meant the language of the program itself. In the English version of the illustration, the file was weird, but in the Korean version, it was okay.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines