Highlighted

Can't get an arrow to rotate with free transform

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! I have inserted multiple arrows to pair with lines of various shapes and angles in a flow chart. I have tried free transform, which allows me to rotate the frame box, but does not change the angle of the arrow itself. If I go to transform and try to change the angle, nothing happens. If I try to flip on its horizontal axis, or change the xy axes, still nothing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and have been at it for quite some time. For my sanity's sake, please suggest solutions!!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

That sounds highly irregular, given that arrows in AI have no intrinsic logic to connect to anything automatically. Care to provide some screeenshot, system info and other details?

Mylenium

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can't get an arrow to rotate with free transform

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please help! I have inserted multiple arrows to pair with lines of various shapes and angles in a flow chart. I have tried free transform, which allows me to rotate the frame box, but does not change the angle of the arrow itself. If I go to transform and try to change the angle, nothing happens. If I try to flip on its horizontal axis, or change the xy axes, still nothing. I don't know what I'm doing wrong and have been at it for quite some time. For my sanity's sake, please suggest solutions!!

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by Mylenium | Most Valuable Participant

That sounds highly irregular, given that arrows in AI have no intrinsic logic to connect to anything automatically. Care to provide some screeenshot, system info and other details?

Mylenium

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 01, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mylenium

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 01, 2020 0