Highlighted

CAN'T OPEN ILLUSTRATOR

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2020-04-05 à 00.31.19.png

Hi,

I just submited to the whole adobe pack, and when I tried to install Illustrator, I only have been able to download the "illustrator installer" files from the website to my deskstock, everything seemed to be ok except the fact that I'm just blocked to this part (find the picture attached), I double clicked but nothing followed this step since.

Thank you in advance for helping me.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CAN'T OPEN ILLUSTRATOR

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Capture d’écran 2020-04-05 à 00.31.19.png

Hi,

I just submited to the whole adobe pack, and when I tried to install Illustrator, I only have been able to download the "illustrator installer" files from the website to my deskstock, everything seemed to be ok except the fact that I'm just blocked to this part (find the picture attached), I double clicked but nothing followed this step since.

Thank you in advance for helping me.

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 04, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Get desktop application installer, and install desktop application.
Illustrator can be installed from a desktop application.
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

thank you for your answer. 

I don't know how but I did manage to open illustrator. I'm still trying to open Photoshop and Indesign but when I double click on the installer icon, it opens a white creative cloud window and nothing happens..

Thank you in advance.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 13, 2020 0
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I wrote, usually install from a desktop application, so I don't install from an application alone.
Manage your application in a window like the one below.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/desktop-app.html

I take it for granted that you have a Creative Cloud contract.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Apr 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can see immediately that your Mac does not meet the system requirements for Illustrator 2020.  https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 05, 2020 0
Apr 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your screen is showing that you have Yosemite (OSX 10.10) installed as an operating system. In order to install the latest version of Creative Cloud applications you will need at least High Sierra (OSX 10.13) installed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 14, 2020 1
New Here ,
Apr 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer ! but how can you explain that I actually openned Illustrator ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 17, 2020 0