• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't open multi pages pdf

New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a multi pages file in illustrator and saved as a pdf. Normally I can open them and edit but all in a sudden Illustrator won't let me open as multipage in 1 file and also all texts boxes broken up. Anyone know how to fix?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Make sure when you are trying to open the multiplage PDF file in the Illustartor you select "All" option to select the pages. See below screenshot for reference.

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 11.30.07 AM.png

All option allow you to open all pages of PDF in single file. Just for info : which version of Illustartor are you using?

Thanks

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 07, 2020 May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Was the PDF saved from Illustrator with Illustrator editing capabilities checked? 

If not, you will have a hard time edting the PDF (like you said, text boxes broken up).

Was the PDF opened in Illustrator with the latest version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines