Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't really edit Anchor Points aynmore

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey you guys,

I don't know since when this has changed, but I can't really edit Anchor Points from an already existing object anymore. What I mean by this is, that when I right-click on an anchor point and then right-click again to move it alone, the handles of the point don't show up anymore. I'm still able to move the single anchor point around, but can't adjust the handles, nor see all the anchor points of said object. I could do this in the past and I don't know what changed. Currently using version 24.2.1 on Windows.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are in the direct select tool and selecting the anchor point and you can not move it? I am not a Windows user, but you shouldn't need to click 2 times, just select and drag in one smooth motion. Is that would you are having trouble doing? Just to clarify the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Though your description may indicate something different, the first thing to check is if the so-called edges are turned on or off.

You can do that by visiting the View menu. If there is an item that says "Show Edges" it actually means that edges are turned off. If so, just click on that item in the menu to turn edges on.

If that does not help at all, some other reasons may cause the issue.

Can you try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines