Can't send Adobe Draw (A2) file to illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys !

I know there are multiple subject about this; but none weem to give an answer to my specific problem.

I have a project on my Android tablet / Adobe draw file; it's a A2 file; and when i try to send it to Adobe Illustrator; i get an error (can't send file)

Now it seems i can't send any A2 files; not even empty ones. I merged all the artwork on the file and still nothing. Is there an offline way where i can get the file into illustrator ? My internet is not the problem. I can't use fresco because Android.

I can't open the files in illustrator using the cloud files; it only lists Raster files.

Do i have to redo all the artwork ? 😞

TOPICS
Draw and design, Print and publish, Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See if this video helps.

Nancy O'Shea, Adobe Product User & Community Professional
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but no 😛
thats a very old video; explaining the basics; it has nothing to do with my problem 🙂

thank you for trying though

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't have Android, but Adobe Draw is still on my iPad. I can still send files to Illustrator (current and older version).

So there probably is somthing with your installation or the account.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No; i can send small files; just not big A2 files

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen adobe support people reply in some cases and helping the poster out with getting the file; but i have no idea how to contact them for this specific problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines