• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can’t sign in to adobe illustrator on iPad Pro

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can download and sign in to adobe illustrator on my PC perfectly fine, and I can download the app on my iPad too without any issue, but upon attempting to sign in, I type in my Adobe ID and password, verify it through the text sent to my phone, and it takes me back to the sign in page, and I'm stuck in an endless loop. I can download creative cloud and photoshop from there just fine, but not illustrator. I have a student account.

Many thanks in advance

TOPICS
Bug , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Please contact Customer Care: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html They can login to your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Customer Care: http://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html They can login to your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh okay, thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the student account is paid for by your school, you need to contact the IT department at your school. If it is one you purchased, follow the advice from Chana.

Also, do not respond to scammers who may PM you purporting to be Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That just sends me into an endless loop: I click on Customer Care, type in my problem (Illustrator on iPad Pro won

t start up; just tells me to contact my system administrator. I'm a single user.) 

I end up here. Over and over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post flooding!?! I'm in an endless loop trying to use these expensive programs, aand you tell me I'm post flooding!

That just sends me into an endless loop: I click on Customer Care, type in my problem (Illustrator on iPad Pro won

t start up; just tells me to contact my system administrator. I'm a single user.) 

I end up here. Over and over again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please note that this is a community forum. 95% of people here are not Adobe staff. We do not have access to your account.

So you don't have a Team or Student account and also your Adobe ID that you use on this forum is not associated with a Team or Student account?

Please try this: https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based-discussions/can-t-login-into-ios-apps...

In order to connect to Customer Care, can you also try and use a different browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines