Can't upload template as an ait file

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time i try to upload my new template ait file it doesn’t work. Dose anyone know why? I keep getting this error message. When i looked at the conditions to upload a new template it said it must be an ait file  

"ait couldn't be uploaded because it is not a valid file type. Learn more about submission"

What should I do? Thanks!

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Import and export, Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

can you send us the file you try to upload?

Did you save it as an AIT file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i saved it as an ait file. When i go to upload it that error pops up. In the screen shot for some reason theres no Ait option.

Untitled-1.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you want to upload it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. Yes i'm trying to upload it to adobe stock. I went to save as then i saved it under ait file 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Save it as an AI file. They might just not want AIT.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Josh Gayle AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok ill try. My work would be under the template category though because its brochure /door hanger 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines