• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't view large image in Illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2020 Apr 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not the greatest Illustrator user but I have been using it for a long time and this new version does something I haven't had an issue with before. I'm working with a large image (11x14) and I can't view it all in the monitor. The Navigator says I have it down to 3% but most of it is still out of the window. I'm impossible to work with when I can only see part of the image. Is there a way to reduce it smaller so I can still work with it? 

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to select the image.

Double click the Scale Tool (S) 

Turn on Preview and scale it down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What size is your monitor? On a 21 inch monitor the 14 inch height should be displaying in full at around 60%. Are you having this problem displaying items at this size in other programs such as Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines