• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't work in Ai

New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i need help please find the solution for me the problem is when i open illustrator it's stuck and i can't do anything after that and the loading icon is appear . !Screenshot 1441-12-16 at 5.03.19 PM.png

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance , Sync and storage , Third party plugins , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & Illustrator? Are you using third-pary plugins?

Have you tried resetting preferences? If not, please try to do that.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

You may also try starting Illustrator in safe mode. Let us kn

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing version of the OS & Illustrator? Are you using third-pary plugins?

Have you tried resetting preferences? If not, please try to do that.

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

You may also try starting Illustrator in safe mode. Let us know how it goes.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines