Highlighted

Can you change DPI using Adobe Illustrator on iPad?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe illustrator on my Mac laptop and on my iPad. On my Mac when creating a custom  template I can see where to change DPI settings but on my iPad I don't have that option. Is it not possible for iPad?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Can you change DPI using Adobe Illustrator on iPad?

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe illustrator on my Mac laptop and on my iPad. On my Mac when creating a custom  template I can see where to change DPI settings but on my iPad I don't have that option. Is it not possible for iPad?

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A vector image doesn't have a resolution.

What you set up on the desktop is the resolution for raster effects.

Illustrator on the iPad doesn't even have raster effects. So why do you want to set a resolution for that?

All you need are sufficient pixel dimensions for the document. Then when exporting to a raster file, your file is large enough.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 12, 2020 0
Resources