• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can you see further back in your file history than the "open recent files panel?"

Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there some sort of master log of files that can be opened that goes further back than the list in the File>Open Recent Files tab? I am trying to figure out where I saved an illustrator file and it is like finding a needle in a haystack. I have opened too may other illustrator files to see it in my recent history. I have CS6... is there a way to see a log of all opened or saved files that are stored on my local machine in a program file folder somewhere?
TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Hi, 

Go Preferences> File Handling and Clipboard, then you can increase the recent number of files displayed there:

Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 12.23.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Go Preferences> File Handling and Clipboard, then you can increase the recent number of files displayed there:

Screenshot 2021-01-07 at 12.23.49.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2022 Apr 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

please give me my recent file car

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines