• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot connect to cloud documents

Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I bought the Creative Cloud pack of apps. I can easily drag XD documents to cloud, but not Illustrator ou Photoshop's. Can somebody help me?

TOPICS
Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. It looks like a problem with the CC service connection. Sometimes, logging in and logging out from the Creative Cloud desktop app solved these issues.  Also, maybe this info can help you: https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/activation-network-issues.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have already done that... The thing is that XD works just fine, why would ai and ps not? 
I actually now can save it to the cloud, and visualize it in creative cloud, BUT inside the apps, it still says that i'm not connected (?)

Guess it's a bug, but I'm scared I lose some work not knowing if it's actually working or not.

Thanks for the response, tho 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines