Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

cannot download template in illustrator directly

Participant ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community expert or friends,

1.I need your help please. I have adobe illustrator subscription, and I thought the template shown from its menu under "art and illustration" are free to download, so I click download botton, but there is nothing happen.

Is it because my region in singapore is not entitled to download it? If so, why? I thought the template is in the app and it should not be an issue to use it for free?!

2. I tried to download the particular template-which indicated free in the illustrator- from the adobe creative cloud newsletter to me, I downloaded it from browser,  there was a blue tap shown "license", I click the tap then it seems start to download, but now I have no idea if clicking it and save it will cause me trouble by having to pay later ? I dare not to try download free 10 image from adobe stock since many people complaint that they were billed later if they did not opt out after trial period..

Now I worried if I will be billed after clicking license since it said free but I am not sure now,kind if regret. 

Thanks for advice.

Masako

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

I had the same, also no CC libraries.

May have been a problem with the services, but after restarting my machine everything worked again.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same, also no CC libraries.

May have been a problem with the services, but after restarting my machine everything worked again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines