• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot find Illustrator version 24 (2020)

Explorer ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a need to install version 2020 on my Big Sur M1 Mac.

Adobe advertize that it should work fine.

I develop custom plugins and some features I need to demo to clients do not work with v25.x (2021)

Unfortunately when I look to install another version through Creative Cloud, all I get is various versions of v25.x.x

Where can I find a link to download and install V24.x?

Thank you

illus.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 05, 2021 May 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is strange as I get down to version 24.3 on my list..? I am on PC so can't give you a direct answer so hopefully someone can point you in the right direction.

It might be worth looking at this post: https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/install-older-version-of-illustrator/m-p/10360849#:~:text....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
May 13, 2021 May 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Okay, just had three separate Adobe techs operate my Mac remotely.

one from the Creative Cloud team

one from the Illustrator team

and one from the install team

two and a half hours in total. 
the first one got me an installer for version 24.0, with no way to upgrade to 24.x
The last one reported: "we would like to inform you that version 24.3 is for enterprise use only."

and left. 
okay so can I have 24.2?? Is it worth another 2-1/2 hours of my life and then not work again?

odd experience. 
I think CC on M1 Macs simply only allows 25.0 and higher and that's that. Would have been nice to just be told that. 
🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines