Highlighted

Cannot mainipulate shapes in illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since updating Illustrator, I can no longer manipulate shapes.  I can't change the size of the shapes or rotate them without using the transform box.  Beofer the update I was able to use my mouse to do this.  My workflow is seriously hampered by this.  How can I fix it so I cna manipulate shapes with my mouse again?

Thanks!

Topics

Bug, Draw and design, How to, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot mainipulate shapes in illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since updating Illustrator, I can no longer manipulate shapes.  I can't change the size of the shapes or rotate them without using the transform box.  Beofer the update I was able to use my mouse to do this.  My workflow is seriously hampered by this.  How can I fix it so I cna manipulate shapes with my mouse again?

Thanks!

Topics

Bug, Draw and design, How to, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

DoesView > Show bounding box help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yup.  That worked!  Didn't realize that when the system updated, it had turned that off.  Thank you!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines