• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot open my purchased

New Here ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi, just purchased illustrator but i cannot open, only up to initializing, can anyone help me ...

thanks in advance 

7F2EE55E-3BFF-4CDF-99C2-94B1B1DE2BFF.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 22, 2021 May 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info nobody can tell you much, but honestly, if the splash screen doesn't even display then something is seriously wrong like your computer not meeting the minimum requirements. anyway, start by checking your graphics driver and update it. It's one of the most common causes for issues.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I agree with @Mylenium's response. Please make sure you have OS & Adobe app updated to the latest version. Also, make sure your machine has the correct system requirements for the Adobe Illustrator.

In addition to the that, you may follow the suggestions given on this community post. Let us know if it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines