Highlighted

Cannot remove drop shadow effect

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I try to remove drop shadow effect by clicking on the small bin icon on the appearance panel, Illustrator shuts down. I tried everything - restarting my computer, trying it on other computer with my user but nothing helps. 

How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Vlada

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Cannot remove drop shadow effect

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

When I try to remove drop shadow effect by clicking on the small bin icon on the appearance panel, Illustrator shuts down. I tried everything - restarting my computer, trying it on other computer with my user but nothing helps. 

How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Vlada

TOPICS
How to, Performance, Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 03, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version, which system?

When was your last computer reboot?

Is it just in this file? Or also a new file?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem.  Selecting the layer, clicking on the Trash can icon for the drop shadow, Illustrator spins for a second and then shuts down.

Windows 10 Home, 64 bit

Illustrator V25.0 updated 15 days ago

Last restart this morning.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
Resources