• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot Remove Transparency layer from Adobe stock images

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2020 Aug 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can Anyone please help me?  I read that I must use Illistrator to make some  images with Transparent backrounds I got from stock truely transparent.  All the different layers arent showing up.  How the F&*% do i make transparent?  The layers arent showing up!  This is getting very frustrating and feel like Adobe has scammed me since I have to use another of their programs to make these supposed transparent images transparent.  Luckily I have the 7 day free AI.  WTF am i doing wrong?  As you can see from the image I dont have multiple layers to remove the checkerboard. Its the same with the other supposedly transparent images I DL from Stock. File #  229843825 229843825.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What your showed is a preview.jpeg (image without transparency)

Are you sure that you have downloaded the correct file? That should be a ai or similar file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Geez I feel dumb.  Here Stock had DL all the preview images when I bought them, and I thought they where the full images.  Thanks a ton that was the problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"feel like Adobe has scammed me since I have to use another of their programs to make these supposed transparent images transparent."

That has nothing to do with Adobe. If you want full editability with any graphics file (at least when it has transparency), you will always need to use the application this artwork has been made in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Mattzxz,

was your problem solved now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines