Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot run Adobe CC Illustrator 2020 ver.24.3. W7Pro

New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,
I am asking you for help with resolving a bug in the ADOBE illustrator product from Creative cloud.
The following happened. 9/8/2020 When working in the app. CC illustrator 24.3 the computer crashed and no longer worked after shutting down. Defective motherboard fault. The manufacturer supplied another motherboard and the computer was functional again. Windows 7pro required Windows activation. W7Pro subsequently activated the original Windows7Pro product key delivered when you purchased the PC

But since then it is not possible to run Adobe CC illustrator 2020 ver.24.3 on the computer.
When you double-click the Ai2020 icon, the recording wheel starts to spin and then disappears, and nothing happens on the computer. The introductory panel of the application does not appear, where the recording of the module is displayed. When looking in the task manager, the 7128kb illustrator task is inactive. Before the failure of the MB, the illustrator worked without problems. In safe mode with networking windows ,IllustratorCC starts and works.
The app also doesn't work. InDesign.

When you start Adobe Photoshop CC, the splash panel and module loading appear immediately, and the application starts up and works normally.

I tried to uninstall CC applications and the creative cloud service on my computer. Then clean with the Adobe CC cleaner tool. 2x. In safe mode with networking, Adobe CC illustrator can be activated and deactivated. Antivirus and firewall uninstall. Default firewall MS. And the illustrator still doesn't work

I would like to send you a link to the log from msinfo32 and illustrator dmp.

https://www.uschovna.cz/zasilka/CRLFJCLYPXT6L9V2-V2A

have a nice day

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I see you have tried troubleshooting but it did not help you out. I'd request following instructions below and see if they help:

1. Reset Preferences:  

-Close all Adobe applications.  

-Go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe  

-Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings.old  

-Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud.  

**Please note that resetting

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Sep 17, 2020 Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I see you have tried troubleshooting but it did not help you out. I'd request following instructions below and see if they help:

1. Reset Preferences:  

-Close all Adobe applications.  

-Go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe  

-Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings.old  

-Launch Illustrator from the Creative Cloud.  

**Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings and Illustrator will launch with default settings. This way all your old settings will be saved in .old folders and Illustrator will recreate new folders with default settings.

2.  If that doesn't help either, login to Hidden Admin account (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfbMs3w-Z3s&t=53s). Check how the application works there. If it works fine there, then it could be related to permission errors. Follow these steps to repair permission errors: https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/preferences-folder-read-only-error.html 

3. If nothing helps, then we need to troubleshoot this on a live session. Please head here (https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html) and select the chat button in the lower-right corner of the page. We can help on a live session that way.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2020 Sep 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,
Thank you for answer

1. Reset preferences:

I did according to the help.
running Illustrator from Creative Cloud's behavior is the same, only in processes illustrator.exe is 7788kb in size.

- location C: \ Users \ user \ AppData \ Roaming \ Adobe
Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 24 Settings are not created

2. Login under the administrator account has the same status. Folder access control is OK.

Regards,

Jan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines