• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot use pressure sensitivity with Intuos Pro tablet on Illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 16" 2019 MacBook Pro with Big Sur 11.4.  I just got an Intuos Pro Tablet Medium and the pressure option under the calligraphic brush tool is greyed out on Adobe Illustrator 2021.  Believe me, I have tried everything the internet has to offer.  My driver was already updated, but I still uninstalled and reinstalled Illustrator and the Wacom driver and restarted my computer.  I reset my Illustrator preferences.  Illustrator and Wacom are checked under Accessibility in Privacy settings.  On Illustrator device preferences, Enable Wacom is checked.  The only solution I found that I haven't tried I can't do.  One video said to go to Automation in privacy preferences and make sure Wacom Tablet Driver is checked under Illustrator, but I can't check that option.  Please help, I've already spent hours trying to troubleshoot with no luck.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please contact Wacom about installing the driver. Ask them to tell you step by step how to do it in your system.

Please do also ask them if the combination is supposed to work with Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wow i am so sorry to hear this but also so extremly happy i have found someone with the exact same problem. Its so annoying bruv

Did you find a solution? 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2021 Jul 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Wacom about all this.

The first thing you have to make is if this is all supposed to work and how to set it up in a way that it does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines