• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot view guides while moving them

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able to see guides as i drag them across on my canvas. The snap suggestions are visible only from my cursor tip. this is really frustrating as i can't move a group of guides to a desired detail without having a trial an error even from up close. 
Latest illustrator update // microsoft surface book 2 13.5 in.  i7 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

That is because you will see a real time preview of the guides when Real Time Drawing & Editing is checked in the Preferences, because they have no stroke, you will see nothing.

To work around it, you can temporarily switch to CPU Preview or Outline Preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is because you will see a real time preview of the guides when Real Time Drawing & Editing is checked in the Preferences, because they have no stroke, you will see nothing.

To work around it, you can temporarily switch to CPU Preview or Outline Preview.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes!! thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines