• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

***Cant Scroll through fonts using arrow keys

New Here ,
Sep 29, 2008 Sep 29, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when trying to preview different fonts in AI i am unable to scroll through them using the arrow keys, it just doesnt move... can anyone tell me whats wrong? im sure its pretty simple but i have no idea how to fix it...if it can be fixed... oh im using cs3 and a mac on os x leopard

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2021 Jan 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope I can help here.  I purchased Photoshop Elements 10 some years ago and have had no need to upgrade since.  I've had it loaded on my PC and tablet and it works like a wizard. This week I had a new PC built and installed PE10 to that. Everything works fine until I needed to scroll through the fonts to access different ones. The scroll wheel on the mouse did nothing.  I then read a couple of comments above, and decided to use the up and down arrows to scroll.  That worked.  But then - and bugger me - that seemed to 'unlock' the scroll wheel on the mouse and I'm now back to full operation, being able to scroll through the fonts with the mouse. Cheers from Down Under.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2017 Oct 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2017-10-20 at 7.15.58 PM.png

Mine is CS6. Press the search button. Hope it helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines