• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

[CANT] STARTUP ERROR AI 2020.

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2020 Nov 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i open my Illustrator 2020 i just have this error, and i press OK, he opens but i cant create a new file or do something in artboards.illustratorerror.png

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 29, 2020 Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This may help you:
- Make sure all adobe apps are closed
- Go to C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe
- Change the UXP folder name to 00UXP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2020 Dec 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Omar.Fathy I'm having the same issue. Renaming the UXP folder isn't working, nor is reseting preferences. I was informed 25.1 should have addressed this issue, but it hasn't. I downgraded Illustrator to 24.3, which still throws a CANT at startup, but at least I'm able to create a new document. 

Can you please advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try following suggestions given on this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) & let us know if it helps.

Additionally, please follow steps suggested on this community post(https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/resolve-slow-performance-and-unexpected-behaviors-in-illu...).

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines