CC 21 Keeps Crashing

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meet all the specs to run this version. I had issues where it was super slow when I first upgraded this version. I uninstalled and re-installed it and now it crashes about every other hour. It's making my workflow super slow. Is anyone having these issues? Is there an update coming soon? It's becoming unusable!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

CC 21 Keeps Crashing

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meet all the specs to run this version. I had issues where it was super slow when I first upgraded this version. I uninstalled and re-installed it and now it crashes about every other hour. It's making my workflow super slow. Is anyone having these issues? Is there an update coming soon? It's becoming unusable!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you supply system information..? We can't help if we don't know 😊

Have you had a look at this post..?

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/illustrator-cc-keeps-crashing/td-p/10738853?page=1

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're so sorry about the crashing! I know that's really frustrating. I am hopeful that the issue is fixed by now. If not, would you mind sharing a few more details like:

Once done, please try the steps shared on this page (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator/how-to-fix-a-crash-and-recover-documents-in-illustrator/t...) and share your observations with us.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0
Resources