• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC libraries Thumbnails CC 25.2.1

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2021 Mar 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The company I work for just upgraded to Adobe CC 2021 v 25.2.1.  I regulary use CC Libraries in AI, PS, and ID.  With the upgrade, the thumbnail views does not "fit to window" for smaller assets like it did in previous versions.  I work with small jewelry items.  For instance I have 3mm rhinstones drawn and when they are placed in libraries they are very difficult to see.  In previous versions the thumbnails would blow up the size of each asset so it was easy to see.  Now, I can barely tell what I am selecting until I pull it out onto the artboard.  Additionally the background of the thumbnails is very dark compared to previous versions which showed a light transparency grid.  Is there a fix for this?  If not, please consider going back to the 2019 version where it was much easier to view - or at least have a "fit to wondow" option for the thumbnails.   See image: 2021 on left, 2019 on right.  

jackb68400191_0-1615560823698.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 11, 2021 Apr 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this. I have passed on your feedback to the product team. I'd also request you to share your suggestions using Adobe Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Product team will be happy to look into it in upcoming releases.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines