Highlighted

%CCX_FNFT_DIALOG_NAME error

New Here ,
May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i want to open a new document/artbort etc. in Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign the following pop up appears.

I am not able to create new documentes. Can somebody help me with this?abode problem.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

Someone might need to take a look into your system.

In the meantime: can you try and in Preferences > General check "Use legacy "New document" dialog box".

And then please contact Customer Care: Contact Customer Care  (at the very bottom there is a link for a chat, you need to be logged in)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

%CCX_FNFT_DIALOG_NAME error

New Here ,
May 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i want to open a new document/artbort etc. in Photoshop, Illustrator or Indesign the following pop up appears.

I am not able to create new documentes. Can somebody help me with this?abode problem.JPG

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Monika Gause | Adobe Community Professional

In the meantime: can you try and in Preferences > General check "Use legacy "New document" dialog box".

And then please contact Customer Care: Contact Customer Care  (at the very bottom there is a link for a chat, you need to be logged in)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this is working for now.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great.

Nevertheless you should solve the underlying issue. Please let us know in case you have trouble contacting Customer Care.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an idea that applies to some situations. This led to such situations that were numb about the system fonts. Problems in system fonts can result in corrupted typography in the file names, menu bars. Resetting the system's settings may help you clear your preferences.

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you simple solution

Thank You

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Had the same problem.  Not an issue with your OS or your Machine. 

Close Illustrator.  Open the C:/ drive>program files 86>common files>Adobe>CEP

Cut the CEP folder and paste on desktop. 

Restart Illustrator

Worked for me.  

I then deleted the folder and all was well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines