Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ceate a curved line that doesn't fill when added to compound path

Community Beginner ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community (forums) to Illustrator.]

I am making an svg with bees in it. Their wings are white with a curved path drawn on them that I want to pen in Cricut Design space.  I want to create a compound path between the two, the wing and pen line, before uploading it.  When I do this it fillas the curved path and cuts that from the wing.  I'm a little new to this.  Is there a way to just have a curved path be a line to change to pen in design space.  I'm new to this and sure I'm missing something here.  

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2021 Feb 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please let us know which program you are having problems with. Someone will be along to move this post to the appropriate product forum, where you are more likely to get an answer to your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2021 Feb 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please show screenshots.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines