• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

change default stroke width settings

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add new stroke widths to the drop down menu. The thick ones are not useful to me, but I need a wider variety of thin ones. is there a process?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

You can save it as a Graphic Style. Go to Window > Graphic Styles, and either click on the box with a plus at the bottom of the panel or go to the panel menu and select New Graphic Style. If you name your graphic style and want to see the thumbnail and the name in the panel, go to the panel menu and select Large List View.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the response given earlier, I'd recommend checking out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/using/graphic-styles.html) for more information about graphic styles in Adobe Illustrator.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can save it as a Graphic Style. Go to Window > Graphic Styles, and either click on the box with a plus at the bottom of the panel or go to the panel menu and select New Graphic Style. If you name your graphic style and want to see the thumbnail and the name in the panel, go to the panel menu and select Large List View.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for clarifying. I will try that!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to save a width profile, you can select your stroke, go to the Variable Width Profile dropdown in the Control Panel or at the bottom of the Stroke panel or in the Properties panel), and click the Add to Profiles icon (the leftmost icon at the bottom of the dropdown).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2021 Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out. In addition to the response given earlier, I'd recommend checking out this help article(https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/using/graphic-styles.html) for more information about graphic styles in Adobe Illustrator.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines