Change Locale for Illustrator CC2020

Explorer ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I would like to know how can we change the Locale for Adobe Illustraor CC2020 on both windows and mac.

Recommended way of Adobe is to change the language preference from Create Cloud App and uninstall and reinstall.

But are there any workaround ?

I googled and I found, workarounds work till Illustrator CC2018.

Any suggestions.

- Rahul Rastogi

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020
You can install several languages. But then you will have to change your system language in order to change the Illustrator language. If you want Illustrator in one language and the system in another one, then you need to install only the one language you want to use Illustrator in. All other languages need to be uninstalled.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020 Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can install several languages.

But then you will have to change your system language in order to change the Illustrator language.

If you want Illustrator in one language and the system in another one, then you need to install only the one language you want to use Illustrator in. All other languages need to be uninstalled.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines