CHANGE ONE PARTICULAR ARTBOARD BACKGROUND COLOR AND SIZE

Community Beginner ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i can't seem to change the background of my artboard. how do i change one particular artboard's background color and size? i have three artboards in my file but i only want the other artboard to have other color and size. what do i do? thank you for your response.

TOPICS
Draw and design, How to, Tools, Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021
Artboards don't have a background color. What you see is a fill of none, displayed by Illustrator as white (paper white). If you want a different color in the background, you need to create a layer at the bottom of the layers panel and create a rectangle on that layer filled with your desired color. 

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Artboards don't have a background color. What you see is a fill of none, displayed by Illustrator as white (paper white).

If you want a different color in the background, you need to create a layer at the bottom of the layers panel and create a rectangle on that layer filled with your desired color. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh i see! i'm new to illustrator so its kinda confusing. thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear that helped.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines